Below you will find a download to Autocad drawings per unit.
Below you will find a download to the REVIT drawings (RFA) and the Open Source drawings (IFC) per unit.
Below you can download our CE certificates or other certificates and/or declarations that may apply to the product.
Below you can download the energy label of each water heater. This label shows the efficiency per device.
Please find below flue parts information per unit. Each document contains all necessary information on configuration, parts and assembly.
Below you will find Instruction Manuals with information about the installation, commissioning and maintenance of your installation.
Please find below all information on the parts and accessories that are available for each water heater.
Here you can download the product cards per device.
Below you can download our spec sheets. These sheets contain all possible information regarding technical specifications such as the load profile, input, draw-off capacity, dimensions and installation options.
Please find the WRAS certificate below
BFC Cyclone is a fully room-sealed condensing high-efficiency water heater (97% gross). Flexible flue options allow this water heater to be placed almost anywhere. This water heater is fitted with an automatic gas/air premix burning system including burner modulation. BFC Cyclone is standard delivered with low-maintenance powered anodes.
Features BFC Cyclone
- Fully room-sealed condensing high-efficiency water heater 97% (gross)
- Automatic gas/air premix burning system including burner modulation
- Delivered with low-maintenance inert anodes
- NOx emission ≤ 30 ppm (dry – air free) – NOx class 5
- Whisper quiet operation (<45 dB(A) at 2m distance from duct)
- Varying water temperature setting from 40°C to 80°C with use of week timer
- Flexible flue options (maximum length 100m) allow installations to be placed almost anywhere
- Easy fault diagnosis and computer controlled digital week timer
- Programmable for legionella purge cycle
- Voltage-free contact for general fault indication to BMS
- High efficiency storage water heater
- Very complete control with several options: week timer, legionella prevention program, easy fault diagnosis and computer controlled digital week timer
|BFC||Load profile||Energy efficiency class||Energy efficiency|
As a manufacturer of high-end appliances A.O. Smith claims to maximize user convenience and comfort. Therefore, we must be able to support and guarantee that our products run impeccably.
Customer satisfaction throughout the service life of our products, that´s A.O. Smith´s promise.
By offering a comprehensive range of services (such as sizing, commissioning, service and maintenance) A.O. Smith validates that promise.
For the delivery time of this product, it is best to contact our distributor, they can help you with this
We recommend carrying out annual maintenance. More information about this can be found in the manual. We can assist with this maintenance, please contact our technical department.
In the Discontinued products you will find the information that is available about products that are no longer in production
You can consult the parts list on the product page or download our full Maintenance & Accessories guide. Service parts are shaded yellow.